Farrell House Lodge is air conditioned and has Wi/Fi hotspots throughout. An abundance of activities are available on the grounds or nearby for visitor’s enjoyment.
- Fly-fishing is only $75 per day for guests of Farrell House Lodge. Next consecutive day is only $50. There is over a mile and 1/2 of Sunnybrook’s prime trout stream for guests to explore.
- Enjoy complimentary kayaking or canoeing on our 10 acre pond.
- Take a nature hike or go bird watching. We have 130 acres of meadows, woods and farmland. The grounds are beautiful. Walk upsteam for a look at a magnificent 300 year old oak tree, one of the largest in Ohio. Enjoy our families of mink frolicking in the stream or maybe you’ll spot a bald eagle like the one below spotted last winter on our property.
- Kick back, relax, and enjoy a good book….whether it’s in front of a fire in our cozy library or on a rocking chair on the front porch.
- Our fisherman’s clubhouse offers a complimentary pool table, old time juke box loaded with classics from the 50’s and 60’s, flat screen tv, and tables for cards or games.
- Farrell House has an extensive dvd library of classic movies for your use. We do not have DVD players, but you are welcome to borrow the movies to play on your personal dvd player.
- Farrell House Lodge is the perfect base for day trips to area wineries, the Lake Erie Islands, Cedar Point, Lakeside, Marblehead and numerous other area attractions in the Northern Ohio’s vacationland. There is information about various attractions in the lodge.